Tuesday 14 February 2017

Lots of St Valentine purrs from me to all my fans

P1040270

I had such a lovely sleep last night that I’m truely exhausted this morning – as you can see, I need to relax so my fur grows even longer to keep me looking beautiful.

I expect you will understand that it took a lot of energy to pose for this photo and to write these words.

But I wanted to send you all some St Valentine purrs from my lovely warm window sill.  I hope you think I look adorable surrounded by this pretty red heart.

Special purrs to Pipp-nut the hamster (affectinately called Pippi) in Surrey, Jack the cat (affectionately called Mog) in Cardiff and Bunny the rabbit in Queenstown.

I’m going to go back to sleep now. Writing this blog has been sooooooo exhausting. I think it will take me all day to recover! Bye bye, sleep tight.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Callie - we love you too! Looking as adorable as you must be exhausting - it's hardly surprising you need to rest a lot! Kisses from Cara, Anna & Mog xxx

    ReplyDelete