Friday 23 December 2016

Christmas knitting

I decided that I would knit some scarves to give to my friends for Christmas.

P1040200

It is nearly Chrismas so I looked at all the fluffy wools that Mummy Sian had in her basket …and chose these lovely colours – that remind me of something.

Do you think that these are the most beautiful colours in the world?

P1040201

When I stroke the balls of wool they remind me of my furry coat which makes me the most beautiful cat in the world don’t you think? Jack, you are the second most beautiful cat in the world of course.

P1040164

Oh dear, these bendy knitting needles are so difficult to hold in my big furry paws.

P1040205

I smiled sweetly at Mummy and asked her to do some knitting for me. She said she would as long as I wiped my mouth first as I had just had my tea!

P1040221

So I licked my mouth and now I’m so proud of my knitting. Two furry scarves are now finished. Can you see them hanging on the chair – they are so beautiful I think they look just like me! I love rubbing against them to feel their soft fluffiness.

P1040210

It’s very tiring to do so much knitting you know. I think I’ll take a rest for a while. My eyes are slowly closing.

P1040209

Putting my head up-side-down helps me to sleep and look at my furry scarves at the same time.

P1020632

Now to have a proper sleep on my window sill and dream of Father Christmas.

P1020598

If I close my eyes very tight tonight, do you think that Father Christmas will come and visit again? Looking forward to the morning.

I hope he comes to visit you as I know how good you’ve been.

1 comment: