Sunday 26 August 2018

Summer flower girls

It has been so warm this summer that we’ve been having our breakfast in the garden. Mummy puts mine on a wooden table and she has her cereal and fruit juice.

20180507_085138

I like eating mine in the garden rather than on the kitchen floor.

20180507_090119

There are lots of flowers in our garden and when I saw the lovely flower head band that Cara wore during her flower dance at the Eisteddford, I wanted a flower head band too to look as beautiful as Cara.

cara flower girl 1

So I looked round the garden and chose my flowers.

P1040834

Do you like my flower headband?

flower girl

Now I’m going to learn to dance.

garden5

First I stretch to warm up. Do you do this too Cara?

20170413_161624

Then I do a little twirl with my head on one side. Seeing this photo reminds me to keep my tongue in!

callie doing gymnastics

Then I do a complete twist until I’m nearly up-side-down and arms in a pretty position. This might be a bit complicated for you Cara. But perhaps you could practice it until you’re as good as me!

1 comment:

  1. What fabulous dancing and a lovely flower headband.
    Luckily I remembered to keep my tongue in when I was dancing on TV!!
    It looks sunnier in your garden than it has been in ours this weekend! Cara xxx

    ReplyDelete