Tuesday 26 December 2017

Is it Christmas yet?

I’ve tried to be very good all year but I don’t think it’s worked!
Oh dear, no-one seems to notice it’s Christmas morning!
P1050899
My Christmas lights have been wrapped around my day-time house (the cold frame in the garden) for weeks!  Can you see me through the shiny lights? I’m being good aren’t I?

P1050908
Do you think that Father Christmas will see that I’m trying to be a little angel?

P1020589

I think it’s worked!
Xmas brekkie2
…. a special Christmas brekkie – of Turkey and Rabbit – delicious! Not interested in the biscuits today! Thank you Santa John.
Xmas brekkie 3

Boy, do I need a sleep now!
P1040206
Hope that Cara, Anna, Amelie, Bea, Freya and Seb all had a lovely Christmas pressie from Father Christmas as nice as mine.

1 comment:

  1. We are glad you had a nice Christmas day Callie - we think you look like a very good cat. We didn't get turkey and rabbit, but we got some nice presents. Cara and Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete